Wanting the perfect Christmas Present, Birthday gift or the most special way to say Thank You to those that helped physically, financially and emotionally towards your wedding planning and big day?
SEE WEBSITE FOR ORDER DEADLINES
NEW: Wedding Zines are HERE!
I am so excited to promote this new product from the legends over at Bow And Arbour.
They are a totally different product to my Fine Art Albums so compare the two and see which suits your style (and budget!)
WHICH WEDDING ALBUM SHOULD I GET?
Here are some pros for each to help you decide.
They are both perfect gift options too!
FINE ART ALBUM
Hardy, thick pages
Torn Edge Option
Faster to receive back
Cheaper when you purchase LOADS for everyone
Home to between 250 – 400 photographs
Designed and printed in Australia
Square or Portrait/ Landscape sizes
IMAGES OF FINE ART ALBUMS
IMAGES OF BOW & ARBOUR MAGAZINE ALBUMS (Pics: Bow and Arbour)
SPECS FROM THE BOW AND ARBOUR WEBSITE
You deserve a better wedding album; one that tells the whole story of your wedding day. So, with that in mind, let’s introduce you to our wedding zines…
– 210mm/8.3 inches (width) x 270mm/10.6 inches (height)
– 100 spreads, 200 pages, and perfect bound
– Home to between 250 and 400 photographs, and unlimited wording
– Printed in quantities between 2 and 10
– Created with acid-free, archival and environmentally-certified uncoated paper
– Featuring a velvet celloglazed cover with additional options for foiling and lettering
– Designed and printed in Australia
– Packaged in a box you’ll remember
The Process? Easy.
- Make your selections and place your order below
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to provide photos and wording
- Once we receive your photos and words, we’ll schedule your wedding zine for design
- You’ll receive a digital proof that you can go through together and comment on
- We make any revisions you’ve proposed
- You approve for print
- We print your wedding zines and ship them to your door!
Every wedding zine is professionally designed, with three design revisions included in the price you pay. In short, we’ll never print a wedding zine you’re not 100% satisfied with – we’re all about bespoke and nothing is standard.
If you’re time poor, we offer a photo curation service. Yep, you read that correctly – if you’d like us to peruse the 1,200 or 1,500 (max.) photos you’ve been supplied by your photographer and curate our interpretation of the best, we will! By curation we mean we’ll select your 400 photos for you – artfully.
Once you’ve purchased your wedding zine, you’ll receive an email detailing how to provide your photos and wording. We will add your wedding zine to our creation queue once we receive everything we need from you.
Please allow up to 30 business days before requesting a digital proof of your wedding zine. We have extended our time frames to allow for most issues that can arise such as wording inspiration, supply of correct photo resolutions and existing design revisions beyond original scope.
Once we have your approval, we’ll print your zine, and you should allow 15 working days for delivery. Please note that delivery times are indicative and WILL vary by destination. Finally, a postage cost will be generated in checkout based on your location and how many copies of your wedding zine you have ordered.
Price guide as of 10 Sept 2019