HI, I’M KATE
Most days you can find me in my cute little studio in Leederville with Maevana,
usually forgetting to water our growing number of pot plants and sipping on a cold cup of coffee,
cause let’s be honest I’m usually too busy editing gorgeous couple’s photos and
flicking through the millions of browser tabs I have open.
10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I got lucky and married Andrew twice, once in Perth and again in South Africa
So I know a thing or two about the highs and lows of planning a wedding!
2. I give back by supporting the following movements:
ThankyouTM & Compassion Child Sponsorships
3. Sundays are best spent drinking wine around a campfire
Mainly Vino Rosso whilst camping on the beach in our one-man swag
4. Travelling is my jam
So if you’re thinking of a destination elopement or wedding, I’m there!
5. I grew up in South Africa between the beach and my Grandad’s Pineapple Farm
I spend a lot of time in Africa between visiting family in the South on the Coast or camping through the North East
6. I have a personal project called ‘Portraits of Africa’
Taking polaroid photos of children in rural communities and giving them photos of themselves, some who have never seen what they look like
7. The taco & Face Palm icons never leave my emoji favourites
Possibly because I’m in love with guacamole and always doing something stupid.
I usually post glamorous polished looking photos but are trying to get more real in my
Insta Stories and captions cause let’s be honest, life is never as glamorous as it appears on Instagram.
8. I love just about anything if it’s teal
Except for moldy tacos
9. I use exclamation marks way too often
And can’t spell to save my life!!
10. I’d love to meet you and hear your story
So go on… tell me below, I can’t wait to hear!